If you or your organization are interest in having a Relevant Radio® Show Host or Talent be a part of your event or fundraiser, please be aware of the following guidelines. Speaker appearance is subject to availability.
Event Organizer provides:
- Necessary equipment and set-up for appearance.
- Space for Relevant Radio signage, promotional materials, book sales, and book signing, if applicable. Materials provided by Relevant Radio.
- Complimentary admission and parking for the Relevant Radio representative(s).
- Inclusion in event program as negotiated. Ads and logo provided by the Relevant Radio Marketing Department.
- Draft of event flyer provided for review by our Marketing Department prior to circulation.
- Link to Relevant Radio website on your event webpage and organization’s website, if applicable.
- Permission must be requested and granted from Relevant Radio in order to record any talks given by the Relevant Radio Show Host/Talent and a Media Release Form must be completed.
- A Speaker Fee of $1,000 – $3,000 will be determined by the speaker and payment made online at RelevantRadio.com or by check payable to: Relevant Radio, PO Box 10707, Green Bay, WI 54307.
Please note: Remittance should be received two (2) weeks prior to date of event. In case of event cancellation by event host, payments are non-refundable.
- Reimbursement for travel, lodging and meals to be paid within two (2) weeks of invoice date, online at RelevantRadio.com or by check payable to: Relevant Radio, PO Box 10707, Green Bay, WI 54307. Travel receipts will be invoiced within ten (10) days following event.
Relevant Radio provides:
- Up to a two-hour appearance by the Show Host/Talent. A higher fee may be negotiated for additional time and talks.
- Use of the Relevant Radio and Show Host/Talent name and image in connection with promotion of the appearance.
- Link on the Relevant Radio website to the event’s registration page and/or organization’s website.
- Free promotional announcements to air on the local station(s), affiliates, and/or network as negotiated and available.
- If you desire to purchase additional radio advertising for your event, arrangements can be made at the time of confirmation.
- Show Talent may assist in promoting the event during their scheduled show by mentioning his/her upcoming appearance at the event, but frequency is not guaranteed.
- Relevant Radio reserves the right to offer an acceptable alternative or refund in the event the speaker needs to cancel or reschedule due to weather, illness, or other unforeseen circumstance or emergency situation.
Please note: The Relevant Radio Events Team will review your request once the form has been submitted and respond within 30 days.