Patrick answers how we can both pray for peace in Israel and seek justice for what Hamas did, has a lively conversation about the difference between NFP and contraceptives, and takes on interesting questions related to prayer and the Eucharist.
- Carol (email) – I can’t pray for peace. Shouldn’t we be praying for Israel’s victory?
- Nick – Why is NFP acceptable opposed to other contraceptives?
- Al – You should be able to have sex with your wife and use contraceptives. I strongly disagree with you Patrick.
- Jocelyn – With all the prayer we are doing for the bad events, does that take prayer away from other things?
- Robert – Is Jesus able to come out of the host after it has been consecrated?
- Jason – Is listening to music on YouTube or using cash back credit cards ethical?