Join our team of Parish Ambassadors to promote Relevant Radio at your parish!
Do you love Relevant Radio and want to share your passion for Catholic radio with others? Are you an active member of your parish/school, involved in ministry or even a staff member? Would you be willing to communicate updates regarding Relevant Radio to your parish, school or ministry?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Ambassador program?
The Relevant Radio Ambassador program is one of awareness-raising. Making sure that everyone in your parish knows about Relevant Radio and the various ways to listen. There is no fundraising involved.
What is the time commitment?
The average time spent is about 15 hours a year. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Introduce yourself to various parish administrators to let them know of your intentions to have a Relevant Radio presence in the parish.
- Keep Relevant Radio informational and marketing materials stocked and on hand in your parish.
- Whenever possible, represent Relevant Radio at parish events with a table of information, handouts and conversation.
- With pastor approval, hang a Relevant Radio banner in your parish common space(s). This could be in the vestibule, on an outdoor fence, or on a table with Relevant Radio information.
- Submit bulletin, email, and pulpit announcements to your parish administration for inclusion in their physical and/or digital bulletin, email communications, and Mass announcements.
- Provide Relevant Radio information to parish RCIA and Catechism programs, bible studies, young adult groups, and other parish ministries.
- Print flyers (available on our digital downloads page) to hang on parish announcement boards or in other public spaces.
- Work with your parish administrators to share Relevant Radio information and branding on your parish website and/or social media. Post about Relevant Radio promotions on your personal social media accounts.
- On rare occasion, Relevant Radio may be in your area with a special event or live broadcast. In that instance, we may contact you and other area Ambassadors to help support the event by promoting attendance through your parish or volunteering to table at the event.
- Put a Relevant Radio bumper sticker on your car, boat, backpack, luggage, etc. Be creative!
- Maintain an active prayer life. A strong and active prayer life is considered essential to our success, both as individual contributors and as an apostolate as a whole.
How do I find out if my Parish has an ambassador?
Fill out and submit the form below, and we will check and get back to you ASAP. If there is not yet someone in place or in progress, you will be sent a Pastor Permission Form to have signed. When it is returned, we will enroll you and send you the materials to start sharing Relevant Radio with your parish, school or ministry!
Why do I have to have the Pastor’s permission?
Items should never be placed in any parish without the Pastor’s permission. This ensures that your Pastor approves of you representing Relevant Radio at the parish. You should be an active, registered member of the parish and only represent one parish. There is only one official ambassador per parish that needs pastor permission but they can have “helpers” or even a committee to assist them.
If you have any other questions about the Parish Ambassador Program, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: all form fields are required.
Become a Parish Ambassador
We never share your information with anyone.