Do not be afraid to venture out into the digital world. Remember that the ultimate goal of a digital presence is the same as a physical one: Bringing Christ to the world through the media.
We ask our Parish Ambassadors to check this page every week to find a new promotional item that they can post about on social media.
Downloads of Interest
Novena for the Holy Souls in Purgatory
Share on Facebook, Twitter or via Email
Use the social media buttons below and share this page with your friends on Facebook and Twitter or via Email.
Share on Instagram:
- Tap photo and download to your mobile device (You cannot post to Instagram from your desktop or laptop computer)
- In the Instagram App - Tap the + button at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Library (iOS) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the photo you'd like to share (tap Next)
- Filter (tap next)
- Tag 7 friends (you can tag people by tapping on the photo before you submit)
- Choose if you want to post to Facebook, Twitter or Tumbler and tap Share
In honor of all the holy souls, Relevant Radio will celebrate a novena from November 2–10 and we want you to join us! Submit the names of your departed loved ones at https://relevantradio.com/souls
Click or tap to download, and print for your bulletin or to hang in your parish
How do I share effectively?
Much of our content will be lifted directly from the web pages here on RelevantRadio.com. Luckily, there is a built in mechanism to share much of our content.
For Desktop: Floating on the left side of each page, there is a set of 3 buttons. One for Facebook, Twitter and Email respectively.
For Mobile: Once you begin scrolling down the page, you'll see the three sharing buttons appear at the top of the page.
As a reminder, you'll want to check back on the post several times to engage in any conversation that happens.
For those of you who are just beginning in the digital world or maybe you have been a “scroll through but not post” person here are some instructions on how to post:
How to post on Facebook:
How to post on Twitter: