Weekdays 9-noon ET / 8am-11am CT / 7-10am MT / 6-9am PT
Join the conversation: 1-888-914-9149
- The Patrick Madrid Show: April 23, 2018 – Hour 1 On this hour of the show:
Study: Americans surveyed on the biggest stress factors in life including finances and family
Caller: Karen asks about eucharistic miracle stories because she was at Patrick’s ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show: April 23, 2018 – Hour 2 On this hour of the show:
Fr. Rocky discusses the annual Walk to Mary in Wisconsin
Caller: Gino asks about California Assembly Bill 2943 as a direct assault on free speech, truth ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show: April 23, 2018 – Hour 3 On this hour of the show:
Caller: Shirley says there needs to be stronger talk against the right to die movement/assisted suicide
Caller: Andrew asks how many cardinals can be in the ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, April 20, 2018 – Hour 1 On today’s show:
1 Peter 2: The People of God. The relationship between a holy, upright family and the Church.
What is the Holy of Holies? God makes His creation a worthy ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, April 20, 2018 – Hour 2 On today’s show:
Evangelization and catechesis: What do kids want today? No mealey-mouth, watered-down stuff. Truth matters!
Why are people suffering today? Depression naps – a new trend. The pressure we put ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, April 20, 2018 – Hour 3 On today’s show:
The push toward behavioral conditioning in our schools. Are we still operating on a false paradigm? The hook-up culture on campus. Caller: We push our kids to the ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, April 19, 2018 – Hour 1 On today’s show:
Southwest Airlines loses its first passenger in its corporate history. Minding our death. Near miss: Asteroid discovered only a day ago makes a pass very near earth.
Reno, NV ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, April 19, 2018 – Hour 2 On today’s show:
Caller: Christianity takes work and self-reflection; I think that most people just don’t want to seriously take a look at themselves.
Caller: What does Jesus mean by the word ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, April 19, 2018 – Hour 3 On today’s show:
Caller: My daughter isn’t practicing her faith. Should I pressure her to get her new baby baptized?
Caller: I think that you gave inaccurate advice about baptizing a baby, ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, April 18, 2018 – Hour 1 Don Johnson, guest host. On today’s show:
Exposition of Genesis: God creates man, placing him in a special place in creation. Man shares in God’s divinity. The fall.
The decline of the ...
The Patrick Madrid Show is your source for the latest in current events and contemporary issues. Join host Patrick Madrid for compelling insights, lively conversations, and encouragement for your day!
Patrick Madrid is an acclaimed public speaker and has authored or edited 27 books, which have sold over a million copies worldwide. Patrick grew up in Southern California as a life-long Catholic. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business from the University of Phoenix, as well as B.Phil. in philosophy and an M.A. in theology from the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, Ohio. He serves as an adjunct professor of apologetics at Holy Apostles College and Seminary and has also taught theology at Franciscan University of Steubenville. Patrick and his wife Nancy have been married for nearly 37 years and have been blessed by the Lord with 11 children and 23 grandchildren (so far). His website is patrickmadrid.com.