- Listener convicted by truth. Planned Parenthood of Greater New York plans to remove the name of Margaret Sanger, a founder of the national organization, from its Manhattan health clinic because of her “harmful connections to the eugenics movement,”
- Guest, Patricia Sandoval: born Catholic but not practicing; her mother’s journey into new age movement introduced her to a life of “self” through Yoga, Chakras, and the occult.
- Planned Parenthood sex ed at age twelve distorted her view of sexuality and love.
- Does abortion hurt women? Patricia shares the story of her unexpected pregnancies, abortions and post abortive syndrome.
- Working at Planned Parenthood; post abortive healing; coming back to the sacraments.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |