Update your faith life and your Relevant Radio® App to version 3.0! To download the free Relevant Radio app on your smartphone or tablet, search ‘Relevant Radio’ in the iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon. If you already have the Relevant Radio app, be sure to update to the new version to gain access to these great new features!
What's New in Version 3.0
• Faster connection to live streaming. See what’s on air now and what’s coming up next.
• Start your day right with the Morning Offering audio on the new Alarm Clock.
• Get the latest news in the Church and around the world.
• Improved Podcast Player - 10 second fast-forward and rewind, full descriptions of the shows.
• Over 100 text prayers with beautiful art. Accessible without internet connection.
• App Exclusives like Father Rocky’s new “Sermon on the App” weekly podcast.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to update my Relevant Radio App to 3.0?
Some newer smartphones automatically update apps when a new update becomes available. Other phones are set to only update manually by going to the app store and tapping the "Update" button.
What app stores carry the Relevant Radio app and is my phone compatible?
The Relevant Radio App is available on Google Play, the Apple App Store and Amazon. For Android devices:requires Android 4.1 and up. For Apple devices: requires iOS 8.1 or later. or later.Also compatible with all Amazon Fire Smartphones and Tablets.
How do I fully close the app?
For Apple devices:
1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
For Android and Amazon devices:
1. Open the Settings app (usually looks like a little gear)
2. Select "Apps" or "Applications"
3. Tap the app you want to close.
4. Tap "Stop" or "Force stop"
My app doesn't appear to be functioning properly. What should I do to fix this?
A solution that works well for this and other media-rich apps is to fully close the app as described in previous answer.
Can I get the "old app" back?
. For Apple devices, this may also be possible. For instructions, please click here.
How much data does the app use for live streaming and podcasts?
About 20 MB per hour show.
Why did you make the upgrade the new version of the app?
The new app will be optimized for all upcoming operating system updates. The new app also offers listeners new and improved features.
Compatible with iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch.
Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
iPhone 5 and later, iPod 5th Generation and above.
Compatible with Android Smartphones and Tablets
Requires Android 4.1 and up
Amazon App 3.0
Compatible with Fire Smartphones and Tablets