It’s Mailbag Monday, where Cale answers your questions about the Catholic faith.
- Our bishop requests communion in the hand. I was advised to come up for a blessing if I didn’t want to receive in the hand. Should I do so out of respect of the bishop’s order? Or refrain from the line to receive and stay in the pew or at home and make spiritual communion?
- What is the difference between spiritual laziness and not knowing what to do?
- As a Catholic and someone who served in the military, can I be buried in a national cemetery for veterans? Does it need to be consecrated ground?
- Does being slothful tie in with the Gospel reading on the parable of the talents?
- Making sports and daily activities a form of prayer
Plus, Cale shares about St. Margaret of Scotland whose feast day is today, November 16.
Link to show with former NHL All-Star MVP John Scott: Fighting for Catholic Manhood: https://relevantradio.com/2020/09/being-a-catholic-man-a-conversation-with-nhl-all-star-mvp-john-scott/
If you have a question for Cale, you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org