- Monica – Is divorce a sin, and can you receive communion if you get one?
- Dana – Can a Catholic minster a non-Catholic wedding?
- Don – He is a nurse. He may have to administer COVID shots. What should he do?
- Patrick shares an email from Linda who comments on never having children and the loneliness she feels, but knows it was God’s will
- Ignatius – Disagrees with the conclusion Patrick came to the other day about his confession story.
- Bruce – We live in a Bizarro world
- Helen – What is the church’s stance, if any, on Artificial Intelligence?
- ***Nugget near the end of Helen’s call
- Patrick answers the question if a developmentally handicapped person can receive the sacraments?
- Julian, 10 years-old – Did Mary have other children?
- Diane – Where in the bible does it talk about leaving inheritance for kids?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |