- Edwin – Why didn’t you mention yesterday that God the Father is the Father of Jesus after you mentioned that Mary is the mother of Jesus?
- Andrew – What happens to people that have never been baptized (are they more likely to be sinners?)
- Jason – Why do Catholic pray to Mary?
- Passenger who had to be handcuffed during a Seattle flight now faces a $52,500 fine
- Airline penalties over the last year have gone way up
- Court Permanently Stops Gavin Newsom From Locking Down Churches
- Robert – when SCOTUS allowed abortion, did any churches stand up at that time
- Mary – What is the didache?
- Arlene – In Mark 2:26–what was holy bread that David ate?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |