- Gen 21: Abraham and Sarah discuss Ishmael and Isaac
- Jesus drives demons into the swine–who already belong to the devil. The townspeople were afraid b/c Jesus could drive out the demons.
- To a football coach with an issue with the ref: In a discussion, try to disarm an adversary; it’s better to argue that way, not with rage. Fr Simon references Abe Lincoln’s rehortic during trial responding to a letter.
- He got a letter congratulating him on his retirement.
- the delta covid strain has stopped things in Tawian–is it ok to watch mass on Google meet?
- Are we allowed to question our bishops? Father gives his advice.
- Word of the day–[choíros] swine. One of the problems with translation in english is that we have so many words to use.
- seamless garmet questions
- question about atonement vs sacrifice
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |