- Biden is now referring to “birthing people” instead of women in his budget proposal.
- John – No one is buried in Grant’s tomb. It’s empty.
- Kelly –what to say to Mormon family member she doesn’t know well
- Luke 8-years-old – Who got the 10 commandments from God?
- Karen – Daughter’s catholic school is doing pride month – what can she do?
- Nick – Ok to work for a company that donates to PP?
- Matt – found out that Mormons believe God became God – is this true?
- Jackie – is a teacher in a public school – parents should be the primary educators, not teachers
- Nino – has the Catholic Church taken a stance on evolution?
- Pamela – how should parents talk to kids about transgenderism? Her kids have people in their lives who are trans.
- Laura – what to say to non-Catholics who say martyrs are similar to Islamic terrorists?
- Tony – bringing up a scholar on evolution/creationism that says 7 days of creation could have actually happened, in terms of light years
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |