- Mike – I am protestant but am thinking about becoming Catholic. Can I become Catholic and still question certain things in the Church?
- John – Do you know why Amy Coney Barrett did not take the case on transgender bathrooms?
- Jenny – How can I talk to my 13 year-old about same-sex attraction?
- How our daily lives are tracked by phones, laptops & even DOORBELLS – do you know how your data is being collected?
- Kelly – I went to an infant Baptism and spoke with someone who didn’t believe in infant Baptism because God turns a blind eye to every sin committed before they know right from wrong.
- Steve – If there are thousands of angels at each Mass and there are 400 Masses at one time, how does that work?
- Kelly – What advise can you give me regarding a family reunion and family members who have values that are drastically different than ours?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |