- Lee – I work in performing arts at a college. Play about a Lesbian Romance and I will be advertising it for the school. Am I cooperating with evil?
- Margaret – How do I handle the anger that neighbors have at me for not being vaccinated?
- Nearly 50% of Americans now say they have less than four “close friendships.” In 1990, just 27% said the same.
- Marge – What is your opinion of teens getting vaccine?
- Meg – Because we are living in a cancel culture, I would encourage Margaret to not turn her back on her friends like they did to her. Pray for them and keep the door open.
- Janet – Natural Family Planning was enormously beneficial for my family (based on the topic on Morning Air)
- John – I have a niece who is a lesbian and I didn’t go to the ‘wedding.’ I have taken a lot of heat and now don’t know how to react to the fact that she is having twins. What do I do?
- Burrill’s Resignation and the Surveillance Age: 5 Points to Consider
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |