- Abortion Clinic Rushed to Complete 67 Abortions in 17 Hours Before Texas ‘Heartbeat’ Law Took Effect
- Juan – Refuting the idea that most who are drafted end up in infantry….I was drafted during Vietnam and ended up in logistics/supplies.
- Noelle – I need guidance on the draft. I tend to run away from things that are uncomfortable and need advice.
- Bunny – My granddaughter says she will identify as a paraplegic to get out of being drafted.
- WHO Says Dementia Population Set To Increase 40% By 2030
- Polly – I am a nurse and served in the Navy and I would not object to women being drafted because there are many other roles to serve at other than combat.
- Debbie – My friend’s mom was a non-practicing Lutheran. Can a priest bless her ashes and then bury them in the family garden?
- Rich – Need advice in approaching my sister and her family who stopped practicing the faith because of the scandals.
- Joe – A friend said that she used to be Catholic and she heard the story of other virgin births. This made her disbelieve in Jesus. How can I talk to her about this?
- Tom – I am a Vietnam Veteran and I am favor of women being drafted but not serving in combat.
- Patricia – My daughter has issues with infant Baptism and no longer considers herself a Catholic. What can I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |