- Bonnie – The Purgatory movie was interesting and people loved it and were really discussing it. Not your typical movie experience.
- Sandra – I need advice because my daughter is at a Catholic high school and being hit on by pro-LGBT students.
- William – I need suggestions on how to dialogue with fallen away catholic family members.
- Donna – LGBTQ is a problem at Catholic schools
- Frank – How I handle this gay agenda. It’s a lot of work and I have 5 children.
- Joanne – I feel I am becoming callous because of all of the homeless. Seems like they are professional beggars. What would you do?
- Janet – What is the difference between adoring Jesus in the tabernacle and the Monstrance?
- Dominic – Why is abortion not on the agenda when Biden meets Pope Francis?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |