Patrick gets back into action after his cruise trip and shares a great blessing he had while away. Patrick tackles the transgender ideology being pushed in schools today as well as gives insights on appropriate dress in church.
- Patrick shares a story of what happen while he was on the cruise ship last week.
- Megan – Looking for advice on what to do. Her daughter is in first grade in a public school, they are going to read this week ‘My princess boy’.
- Earnest – My Child died from the vaccine. Please pray for him.
- Enrique – Is it appropriate to wear a hat at Church?
- Irina – Follow up about ‘My princess boy’ caller. She has a 2 year old boy who likes to play with his sister pretending to be princess. Is it okay for parents to not be worried as they are young and they are just pretending? Parents are over sensitive about the agenda.
- Gary – At Mass, why the priest says ‘as we dare to say’ to introduce the Our Father, if Jesus gave us the Our Father for us to pray?