Patrick debates Sola Scriptura with a caller, shares a story about Eucharistic miracles, discuss the Catholic position around infant baptism which is supported by the bible and talks about discerning private revelations in the Church.
- Email from David – Jesus did choose how he was born; I think you misspoke about something.
- Dan (Continued) – What is Patrick’s exact definition about Solo Scriptura?
- Email from John – You gave great advice to the woman who got slapped by her husband.
- Esmeralda – 8-year-old son wants to know When was God made? How long ago? 13-year-old daughter wants to know if Adam and Eve’s children got married between themselves? Esmeralda wants to know when was the dinosaur era, were there any humans then, did Adam and Eve exist.
- Joseph – All humans are weak and with the exorcism prayers we ask God for the authority to help us with our human frailty. But as Catholics, only the holiest souls pointed by the bishop are chosen to perform the specific prayer of exorcism. Isn’t this a conflict?
- Ben – Are Eucharistic miracles for Catholics only or also non-Catholics? Do we know the intention of Jesus behind this Eucharistic miracles?
- Joe – How did Adam and Eve know what was death (or sin) if they haven’t even committed the original sin? How did they know what sin or death was like?
- Patti – About the guy who said infants can be baptized because they are not capable of recognizing Jesus. What about John recognizing the presence of Our Lord in Elizabeth’s womb, when Mary went to visit her.
- Mary Ann – Your take on Book ‘The Flame of Love’ Elizabeth Kindelmann
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS