Patrick shares some of the music he performed when he was in a rock band, and he answers questions about the marital act, the hierarchy of prayer, the demon legion and tarot cards.
- Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Patrick responds to an email asking about the marital act after a woman has a hysterectomy
- Joanne – I would like to give my daughter-in-law a book for her Confirmation. Our relationship is rocky. What can I get her that is gentle?
- Maria – Our priest mentioned a woman’s ‘wife’ at a funeral. Is that okay for him to do?
- Patrick unearths some of the Rockin’ tunes from his band
- Lisa – What is the hierarchy of prayer?
- Joe – Regarding the demon legion and the swine: 1. What happened to the demons after the pigs drown? 2. In hell there is no charity, so why did the demons ask for mercy and why did Jesus acquiesce?
- Sandra – How do I talk with my niece about her use of Tarot Cards?
- David – I work at a Catholic Cemetery: Priests are allowed to say committal prayers at the end of Mass, so the priest doesn’t need to be there.
- Nicki – How to do marriage prep in relation to a Catholic marrying a non-Catholic?
- Sarah – I was getting my hair cut but the person who did it told me that she does reiki while she does hair. Can she curse me without my knowledge?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS