Patrick answers questions about if it’s okay for a Catholic to be an organ donor, if a Pope can also be a dog owner, and if the Devil lives in heaven, and can fallen angels ever be good again?
- Cruz, a young boy, wants to grow up to be Pope, but only if he can still have a dog. Patrick answers this important question.
- Bradley – If someone breaks one of the Commandments, and you tell them, but they continue to do it, does that mean that when God judges their soul that they will not be Saved?
- Carol – Is it okay for Catholic’s to be organ donors? Are all organ donors cremated?
- Elizabeth – Revelation 12: 10-11. Why does it make it seem like the Devil is in heaven and will be there until the end of time?
- Matt – Have you ever watch Mass of the Ages, and what are your thoughts on it?
- Kiko – I like your show, Patrick! I am grateful for Catholic Radio. It helps us through these tough times.
- Maggie 16-years-old – If fallen angels be good again?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS