Patrick answers listener questions about what to do when you see someone stealing the Eucharist, how can public school teachers respond to the LGBT agendas that seem to be taking over their schools, and how to tell people the truth about the dangers of marijuana
- Christopher – Is shopping stores that promote abortion a sin?
- Bill – Regarding stealing the Eucharist: We have ushers standing by the alter looking for this type of thing.
- Aurora – I was given a bunch of pride books to put in my classroom. What do I do about them being sneakier with putting this stuff in our schools?
- Anna – How can I argue with someone that marijuana is different from alcohol?
- Jason – My fiancé’s aunt asked for the Eucharist to be placed in a pyx. What are the rules about this?
- Andrew – Is there a book that explains “stored up treasure in heaven” that Jesus talks about?
- Nicole – There are people who are born predisposed to addiction. Marijuana is so strong when people drive by. We should not have to be exposed to this drug.
- Julia – John’s email about Cremation: In the Creed we do say that we believe in the resurrection of the body.