Patrick Addresses a caller asking about all sorts of translations of the bible answers questions about non-denominational baptisms and gives advice to people are dealing with dangers of the trans movement in their workplace.
- Steve – Jerusalem Bible, Is that a decent bible. I have several at home. Am I missing out by reading the Jerusalem Bible?
- Mike – Book recommendation for a person who is an atheist, angry with the church.
- Milica – is non-denomination Baptism valid?
- Debbie – I’m working in a spa, and I just found out they’re letting men in the women’s locker room. How should I deal with that?
- Mike – Catholic and a non-Catholic get married outside the Church. They get divorced. Now the Catholic wants to get remarried in the Church to a Catholic. Is that OK?
- Susan – Comment on the yoga: I think that even if stretches help people, we might be making movements that are of gentile demon gods.
- Mary – Who were Priscilla and Aquila and how did they impact the Church?