Bible Study: Father discusses the historical context behind the feast of the Lateran Basilica (1:08)
- What were the messianic expectations?
- (27:20) – Worshipping in spirit and in truth
- (32:57) – I liked Father’s All Saints stories
- (33:47) – Father shouldn’t apologize for going long
- (34:30) – Why do Protestants believe in faith alone?
Word of the Day: Desert (42:17)
- (43:16) – Why is there sometimes two readings, like today?
- (45:30) – Why they dropped the word ‘One’ in the Collect?
- (46:58) -Jesus is referred to as a Palestinian Jew from textbooks, but He would refer to himself as an Israelite, what do you think?
- (47:59) – I am wondering on what his thoughts are on healing ministries in the Church?