Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Fr. Matthew Spencer shares his experience praying a Novena and the glorious buildup (and almost mayhem) as it reaches its conclusion
- Maria – Why does the Priest just say the Body of Christ when they give us the Eucharist if we receive both the body and blood in the bread?
- Jennifer – I have been in churches with the tabernacle not in the center. I don’t think you answered the question well about the tabernacle being place off to the side.
- Richard – Are you ever going to go full time with hosting again?
- Ginal – Where does Spiritual Communion fit in with the receiving the Eucharist?
- Judy – My Nephew is gay and wants to bring is male fiancé to the party. We told him he couldn’t bring his fiancé and it is causing tension. What should we do?