Thank you for your interest in having Relevant Radio® promote your event. We are honored to help promote Catholic events and organizations in the communities we serve.
Please note the following:
- Form completion is required for all requests. Please include complete addresses.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, it may take up to 10 days for us to review your request.
- A minimum of 12 weeks of lead-time prior to your event date or registration deadline is required. This lead-time is necessary to schedule, produce, and provide you with the best results/responses by airing your event information for at least three (3) weeks. Requests submitted with less than 12 weeks of lead-time will most likely not be selected for on air promotion but can be added to the Relevant Radio website Event page.
- We can only promote your event in one market.
- Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that we will be able to promote your event.
- If we are able to accommodate your request, Relevant Radio respectfully asks that you cross-promote Relevant Radio. It is a means by which we partner with community groups in a process of mutual support. We support your event and efforts, and you in turn help us grow our listener base, thereby also the number of persons hearing your announcements for future events! We are more than happy to send a local logo and station information for your website, program, or other event promotion materials. You can read the co-branding agreement here.
- As a convenience to you, please consider becoming a Relevant Radio Ambassador to receive free up-to-date marketing materials. For more information, go to: https://relevantradio.com/support/volunteer/parish-ambassador/
- For best results, please consider an investment in advertisements for your event. For more information, go to: https://relevantradio.com/advertise/
Tell us about your organization and your event
We never share your information with anyone.