Today bring to Me THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD* AND THOSE WHO DO NOT YET KNOW ME. I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy.
Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.
Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- This Sunday you can join Father Rocky and Drew Mariani at 3pm Central for a special live Divine Mercy Sunday broadcast.
- Father will lead exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and Drew will provide reflections on the message of Divine Mercy.
- This will be a beautiful opportunity to participate with listeners across the country and around the world in praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet together with Drew and Father.
- And you can call in to share your intentions and prayer requests.
- Watch or listen at relevantradio.com or through the Relevant Radio app, 3pm Central this Sunday
*Our Lord’s original words here were “the pagans.” Since the pontificate of Pope John XXIII, the Church has seen fit to replace this term with clearer and more appropriate terminology.