1-2pm ET / Noon-1pm CT / 11am-Noon MT / 10-11am PT
Join the conversation: 1-888-914-9149
- Go Ask Your Father for February 22, 2018 Caller Question- Are laity let off the hook when their cleric misleads the flock?
Catechetical Corner- Almsgiving: Why is it important?
Caller Question- Why do we use incense at Mass? Why do ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 21, 2018 Caller Question- Can I be a baptismal sponsor at a non-Catholic Christian baptism?
Catechetical Corner- The Pope’s Angelus Message from Sunday, February 18- All of us need a conversion, and ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 20, 2018 Caller Question- Do I have to follow abstinence of meat on Fridays in Lent?
Caller Question- Why do some priests not offer Latin Mass in public, but they do so in ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 19, 2018
Monsignor Stuart Swetland
Catechism – The Creed
Coworkers want to bring in psychics to deal with paranormal activity at my work. What should I do?
If Mary could not commit a sin then ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 16, 2018 Catechetical Corner- Paragraph What is prayer?
Caller Question- Should my family member baptize his two daughters if he is a mason, his wife practices Wicca, and they are not going ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 15, 2018 Catechetical Corner- Paragraph 2447- The works of mercy.
Caller Comment- We have to reevangelize our society and pray in order to prevent mass shootings.
Caller Comments- We need to get prayer back ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 14, 2018 Caller Question- Would confirmation of extraterrestrial life contradict the Gospel?
Caller Question- What would have happened if Adam and Eve had said no, and not eaten the apple?
Caller Question- When did ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 13, 2018 Hosted by Fr. Francis “Rocky” Hoffman
Caller Question- What is the Church’s stance on organ donation?
Caller Question- What is centering prayer? Can Catholics do it?
Caller Question- Can I donate a vital ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 12, 2018 Caller Question- How many times can I receive the Eucharist?
Caller Question- Can you elaborate on the contrast between the Mosaic law and how Jesus treats lepers?
Caller Question- If Jesus died ...
- Go Ask Your Father for February 9, 2018 Caller Question- Why do we not receive the Precious Blood by intinction?
Caller Question- Are the ashes from Ash Wednesday blessed? Where do they come from?
Caller Question- How do I identify ...
Go Ask Your Father™ is your answer to the tough questions you have about faith and morals, doctrine and social teaching, and applying your beliefs to everyday life. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a question that host Monsignor Stuart Swetland, Relevant Radio® Chief Religion Correspondent, can’t answer. If you have a question about the Faith, why not Go Ask Your Father?
About Msgr. Swetland
Msgr. Stuart W. Swetland, S.T.D., is a convert to the Catholic Faith and was ordained a priest in 1991 for the Diocese of Peoria. He received his undergraduate degree in Physics from the United States Naval Academy. He is a Rhodes Scholar and holds a B.A. and M.A. from Oxford, a M.Div. and M.A. from Mount St. Mary’s Seminary, and his S.T.L. and S.T.D. from the Pontifical Lateran University.
He currently serves as the seventh President of Donnelly College in Kansas City, KS, where he is also Professor of Leadership and Christian Ethics. Previously, he served as Vice President for Catholic Identity and Mission and held the Archbishop Flynn Chair of Christian Ethics at Mount St. Mary’s University in Emmitsburg, MD. Msgr. Swetland was named a Prelate of Honor in 2000 by Saint John Paul II and is a Knight Commander for the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchure and a 4th Degree Knight of Columbus.
Msgr. Swetland serves as the Chief Religion Correspondent for the Relevant Radio® network and is the host of Go Ask Your FatherTM on Relevant Radio.