1-2pm ET / Noon-1pm CT / 11am-Noon MT / 10-11am PT
Join the conversation: 1-888-914-9149
- Go Ask Your Father for April 23, 2018 Caller Question- The priest at my parish said “Do this remembering me” instead of “Do this in memory of me” at Consecration. Does this make the Mass invalid?
Caller Question- What ...
- Go Ask Your Father for April 20, 2018 Caller Question- Can non-Catholics receive Holy Communion in the Catholic Church?
Caller Question- Did Judas go to Heaven or hell?
Caller Question- Do you have to forgive and forget when someone wrongs ...
- Go Ask Your Father for April 19, 2018 Caller Question- What is the better way to get to know Jesus: The Eucharist or Scriptures?
Caller Question- What is your opinion on Joyce Meyer? Should Catholics listen to her?
Caller Question- ...
- Go Ask Your Father for April 18, 2018 Caller Question- Do I need to confess venial sins? Or just mortal sin?
Catechetical Corner- Pope Francis’s Wednesday Catechesis- Baptism reminds us that each person is unique and loved by God.
- Go Ask Your Father for April 17, 2018 Caller Question- How do I forgive my sister who I really don’t get along with?
Caller Question- Does the Catholic Church require us to tithe 10%?
Caller Question- Can my father be ...
- Go Ask Your Father for April 16, 2018 Caller Question – Does God always answer our prayers?
Caller Question – Has her suffering been God’s will?
Caller Question – Why do we pray for the dead?
Caller Question – Her husband ...
- Go Ask Your Father For April 13, 2018 Caller Question – Why do we call the death of Jesus the Passion?
Caller Question – Why did Jesus have to die for our sins? Why not something else?
Catechetical Corner – ...
- Go Ask Your Father for April 12, 2018 Caller Question – Why aren’t the gospels consistent with the story of the good thief?
Caller Question – Does the spiritual warfare prayer give credence to the devil?
Catechetical Corner – The ...
- Go Ask Your Father for April 11, 2018 Caller Comment – The Virgin Mary kept her from having her second abortion.
Caller Question – What does it mean in the Creed when Jesus “descended into Hell?”
Caller Question – I ...
- Go Ask Your Father for April 10, 2018 Caller Question – How can he offer up suffering for healing?
Caller Question – Does she need to get an annulment before she can get married again?
Caller Comment – He experienced ...
Go Ask Your Father™ is your answer to the tough questions you have about faith and morals, doctrine and social teaching, and applying your beliefs to everyday life. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a question that host Monsignor Stuart Swetland, Relevant Radio® Chief Religion Correspondent, can’t answer. If you have a question about the Faith, why not Go Ask Your Father?
About Msgr. Swetland
Msgr. Stuart W. Swetland, S.T.D., is a convert to the Catholic Faith and was ordained a priest in 1991 for the Diocese of Peoria. He received his undergraduate degree in Physics from the United States Naval Academy. He is a Rhodes Scholar and holds a B.A. and M.A. from Oxford, a M.Div. and M.A. from Mount St. Mary’s Seminary, and his S.T.L. and S.T.D. from the Pontifical Lateran University.
He currently serves as the seventh President of Donnelly College in Kansas City, KS, where he is also Professor of Leadership and Christian Ethics. Previously, he served as Vice President for Catholic Identity and Mission and held the Archbishop Flynn Chair of Christian Ethics at Mount St. Mary’s University in Emmitsburg, MD. Msgr. Swetland was named a Prelate of Honor in 2000 by Saint John Paul II and is a Knight Commander for the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchure and a 4th Degree Knight of Columbus.
Msgr. Swetland serves as the Chief Religion Correspondent for the Relevant Radio® network and is the host of Go Ask Your FatherTM on Relevant Radio.