Sundays 4-5pm ET / 3-4pm CT / 2-3pm MT / 1-2pm PT
- The Miracle Hunter for April 22, 2018 Miracle News – 250 priests from 50 countries attend new exorcism course in Rome John O’Neill – Author, Fisherman’s Tomb Revealed Question of the Week – What is the Catholic Church’s position on pilgrimages to the alleged apparition site of Garabandal? Lee Strobel – Author, Case for Miracles https://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180422.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
- The Miracle Hunter for April 15, 2018 Miracle News – Algerian martyrs to be beatified in Oran this year David Naglieri – An American Frassati? Question of the Week – Are there other apparitions of the Virgin Mary where she talks about Hell, besides Fatima? Donal Anthony Foley – Marian Apparitions – Virgin of Revelation (Tre Fontane, Italy) https://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180415.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android ...
- The Miracle Hunter for April 8, 2018 Miracle News – Cardinal Sean O’Malley is dedicating Saint John Paul II Divine Mercy Shrine in Salem, Massachusetts. Dan Cheely – Holy Fire Question of the Week – Both Western and Eastern Churches agree that Easter should be celebrated on the Sunday following what 2 non-religious events? Elizabeth Ficocelli – St. Faustina https://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180408.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: ...
- The Miracle Hunter for April 1, 2018 Miracle News – There are new efforts to create a three dimensional image of what Jesus looked like, based on the Shroud of Turin Jim Caviezel – Film, “Paul, Apostle of Christ” Question of the Week – Is Our Lady of Good Help really the only Marian apparition in the United States? Barrie Schwortz – Official Shroud of ...
- The Miracle Hunter for March 25, 2018 Miracle News – New Film on Exorcisms: The Devil and Father Amorth Jim Caviezel – Paul, The Apostle of Christ Question of the Week – What 2006 Film is the 2nd Highest Grossing Christian Film of All Time? Edward Pentin – Eucharistic Miracles https://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180325.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
- The Miracle Hunter for March 18, 2018 Miracle News – Pope Francis visits the towns where Padre Pio spent his life Fr. Donald Calloway – Rosary of Pompei Question of the Week – According to tradition or superstition, what is believed to happen if you bury a statue of St. Joseph in your yard? Susan Tassone – Adoration https://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180318.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android ...
- The Miracle Hunter for March 11, 2018 Miracle News – New Celebration of Mary, the Mother of the Church Dr. Carrie Gress – Marian Consecration for Children Question of the Week – What popular NBC medical drama had the word “saint,” in it? Patrick Walsh – Power of Prayer https://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180311.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
- The Miracle Hunter for March 4, 2018 Miracle News – Consecrated Hosts miraculously preserved after earthquake Fr. Joseph Fessio – Miracel of Blessed Jerzy Popieluszk Question of the Week – Who was the first natural born U.S. Citizen to be canonized? Robert Gutherman – St. Katherine Drexel https://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180304.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
- The Miracle Hunter for February 25, 2018 Miracle News – New miracle contributes to the canonization of Pope Paul VI Fr. Donald Calloway – Rosary of Pompei Question of the Week – Which American saint was both the first beatification and the last canonization under Pope Benedict XVI? Allen Sanchez – Sister Blandina Segale https://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180225.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
- The Miracle Hunter for February 18, 2018 Miracle News – Priest claims presence of St. Padre Pio during exorcisms Vivian Dudro – Saint Bernadette and Our Lady of Lourdes Question of the Week – Can a Saint work a miracle from Purgatory? Elizabeth Ficocelli – 70th Miracle Approved at Lourdes http://relevantradio-od.streamguys1.com/miraclehunter/MH20180218.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
Author and MiracleHunter.com creator Michael O’Neill delves into the fascinating world of miracles and takes listeners on a hunt that reveals what constitutes a miracle, how miracles are investigated and approved, and the role they play in the lives of the faithful. Starting with the miracles of the Gospels and early Christianity and considering the claims of the miraculous made in our modern age, the program will take a deeper look at how these supernatural events not only have encouraged and strengthened the faith of individuals but have also had a transformative effect on the Church throughout history. This program explores the instrumental role they have played in the foundation of religious orders, the inspiration of some of Catholicism’s most famous devotions and the construction of some of the world’s most magnificent churches.
From the prodigious apparition and miraculous image of Guadalupe and the inexplicably incorruptible bodies of great Saints to the miracles of the Eucharist and those who bear the wounds of Christ, listeners will journey through the wonders that have inspired the fascination and faith of believers for centuries.
About Michael O'Neill
Michael O'Neill is an author, speaker, and creator of the website MiracleHunter.com, the web's top resource on Marian apparitions cited in news articles and blogs around the world and throughout renowned Mariologist Fr. René Laurentin's comprehensive work "The Dictionary of the Apparitions of the Virgin Mary" (2010 Edizioni ART). O'Neill, a graduate of Stanford University and member of the Mariological Society of America, has been interviewed about his research numerous times for features on Catholic media outlets like EWTN and Ave Maria and secular publications like National Geographic and Live Science magazine. On December 8th, 2010, O'Neill served as the Marian expert for Relevant Radio on the live broadcast of the Mass in Champion, WI where David L. Ricken, Bishop of the Diocese of Green Bay, gave his official declaration on the authenticity of the 1859 Marian apparitions to Adele Brise, the first such approval in the history of the United States. He co-hosted the television special Miracle Hunters(UpTV 2014) and is author of the books "365 Days with Mary" (Salt Media 2014) and "Exploring the Miraculous" (Our Sunday Visitor 2015).