- Dr. Mary Neal shared what her near death experience was like, and what she witnessed.
- Dr. Neal stressed the importance of devoting every single day to the mission God has given us and to never let any opportunity go to waste.
- Should we be afraid of death?
- When a person dies, does the brain lose consciousness immediately, or can a person have the ability to know they are dead? Dr. Jeffrey Long explains what he has found.
- A caller named Kristen claims that a near death experience is not true death.
- Does a horrific death mean that the soul is tormented when it goes into afterlife? You might be surprised by the answer!
- Linda asks why God is referred to as a “pure white light.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |