I am so proud of our Relevant Radio® team and how they covered the Covington Catholic Boys story last week! While so many voices were condemning them, our team was getting to the truth. Rather than being an agitator – and many called him worse – Nick Sandmann was giving courageous witness at the pro life March in Washington, DC, and showed what it really means to be a Christian: he was literally turning the other cheek while a man four times his age was beating a drum in his face.
And our audience loved our shows last week: in fact, some were up 30% in listening. We could not do this without you, so thank you for your generous prayers and support!
In other great news…
• Last year, we reached over 500,000 downloads of the Relevant Radio app
• We prayed over 100,000,000 Memorares for an end to abortion
• We showed up 9 months in a row on the Nielsen ratings
• We sponsored the Premier Podcast at the FOCUS SEEK 2019 Conference in Indianapolis, where 17,000 youngsters passed by our booth
• And we rallied over 6,000 good people from around the nation and the world to join us for the #FastforLife movement of prayer and fasting for an end to abortion on January 18
We’re going to keep praying until there is no more legal abortion in our country, so we hope to get to 200,000,000 Memorares by the end of 2019. You can help us by adding your prayers and asking your friends and family to do the same.
Join us in June!
Did you know that we’re having a Relevant Radio Elevate National Conference in June? Our Relevant Radio show hosts, including Patrick Madrid, Drew Mariani, Fr. Richard Simon, Sheila Liaugminas, and Fr. Matthew Spencer, will be speaking at the conference and you’ll also have time to meet them! The early bird special for tickets lasts for just a few more weeks. To find out more and to purchase tickets, click HERE!
With prayers and best wishes,