In case you missed it, here’s what’s been happening at Relevant Radio® this month:
- Thanks to you, we had a GREAT pledge drive, and we raised 106% of our need. The goal was $2.3MM and we raised more than $2.4MM. We use the extra to pay down the mortgages on our stations.
- Our Saint Padre Pio premium on Wednesday of pledge drive helped us set a record for support in one day. He is one powerful saint!!
- On February 12, we announced our intention to purchase two FM stations in the Lower Rio Grande Valley. These new stations will allow us to roll out our “Relevant Radio En Español” format later this year.
- We started daily Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament in our beautifully remodeled Chapel of the Immaculate Heart at our offices in Sacramento, California. Now we have Adoration Monday-Friday, ten hours a day, between our chapels in Green Bay and Sacramento. This keeps us on air!
And coming up, get ready for these special events:
- Lenten Lessons on the Mass – sign up to receive these free daily emails each of the 40 days of Lent!
- Lenten Luncheon in Chicago on St. Joseph’s Day with Patrick Madrid
- Walk to Mary, a 21-mile pilgrimage to the National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help
- Elevate 2019 Conference on June 22 –View the recently released speaker schedule and get your tickets now!
Our show hosts have been hard at work with the busy news cycle and I’m so proud of how well they’ve brought you the current news and issues from a balanced, Catholic perspective. The truth can be hard to find, but you can count on Relevant Radio to bring you up-to-date news without the bias.
With prayers for a fruitful Lent,