I love lent. It’s all about getting a second chance, and that is what Jesus Christ offers us: a second chance through conversion. Today is the day after Ash Wednesday, so now’s the time to really dive into the goals that you’ve set for yourself this season. If you haven’t made any yet, it’s not too late.
Speaking of Lent, over 60,000 people have signed up to receive our 40 Lenten Lessons on the Mass! If you are not one of them, I invite you to join us! It couldn’t be easier—when you subscribe you’ll receive a Lenten Lesson in your email inbox each morning. It takes just one minute out of your day to deepen your understanding and love for the Holy Mass.
On February 22, hundreds of listeners joined us in Phoenix, Arizona, as we honored Bishop Thomas Olmsted with the 2020 Phoenix Christ Brings Hope Award. His dedication to spreading the Good News is inspiring! Also in February, we met our winter pledge drive goal through the amazing support of thousands of listeners and supporters—thank you all for your outstanding generosity!
There’s so much on the horizon. Here are a few highlights:
- Joseph’s feast day is on March 19. He is a patron of Relevant Radio!
- Chicago Lenten Luncheon on March 25
- Twin Cities Christ Brings Hope Banquet on April 24
- Walk to Mary, a 21-mile walking pilgrimage, is on May 2
- SAVE THE DATE! As we celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Relevant Radio this year, we invite all listeners to a special Anniversary Mass and Outdoor Picnic at the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help in Wisconsin on June 19. More information to follow.
How might you help us in the coming weeks? Pray for our mission, our leadership and show hosts, and all of our associates as we continue to work each day to bring the Good news to ever more souls. Spread the word about Relevant Radio to your family and friends. We’re hiring—if you know of someone who would be a good fit as a show host or producer for Relevant Radio, invite them to apply!
Thank you for your support. May you have a fruitful Lenten Season and may Our Lady protect you and your family during this flu season.
With prayers and gratitude,