We’re all in need of good news, and I’m happy to provide some! Although most of our associates are working from home, we’re all working hard to bring you the special broadcasts, quality programming, and uplifting content you love. It’s our honor to accompany you through these difficult days and worship together with hundreds of thousands of Catholics across the country.
Here are a few highlights from the past month:
- The Prayer vs. Pandemic movement has reached 5,000,000 prayers. Prayer is winning over the pandemic!
- A new Relevant Radio® daily show, Trending with Timmerie, debuted on April 13. Tune in to hear it weekdays at 6pm CT!
- Our Divine Mercy Sunday LIVE broadcast with Drew Mariani and myself was viewed a half million times!
- We celebrated the first ever Christ Brings Hope National Broadcast, honoring the Little Sisters of the Poor on April 24.
- Family photos have poured in, and our Chapel of the Nativity is filled to the brim with your wonderful smiling faces! I love to see you all as I celebrate Mass each day.
Most importantly, we’ve made praying with you and for you our top priority. I will continue to celebrate the Holy Mass every day at noon CT until the churches reopen, and pray the Family Rosary Across America® each evening at 7pm CT. Please send us your intentions so that we may pray for you.
Some things to look forward to:
We’re in the midst of our 9-day Novena to St. Joseph, and coming up on May 1 we will consecrate Relevant Radio and our entire family of listeners to St. Joseph’s protection. Join our special broadcast on May 1 at 3:30pm CT on your local Relevant Radio station, at relevantradio.com or on our app for the consecration and Litany of St. Joseph!
Also on May 1, Archbishop José Gomez, President of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, will re-consecrate our nation to Mary, Mother of the Church. Tune in at 2pm CT for the LIVE broadcast. Mother Mary, intercede for us!
Speaking of mothers, I invite you to join our Mother’s Day Mass broadcast on Sunday, May 10 at noon CT. I will impart a special blessing for mothers at the end of Mass. And moms, be sure to invite your children and grandchildren to tune in so you can all be together at the same Mass!
Stay safe, keep praying, and ask your guardian angel to help you!
With prayers and gratitude,