- Thinking like a man: 11 year old boy donates 22,000 diapers to single moms using funds from his lemonade stand.
- Listener question (Angela from Nigeria!): what does the Church teach regarding abortion and ectopic/tubal pregnancy
- Guest, Jim O’Day, Integrity Restored: the “three P’s” of manhood; where do men learn manhood today; discussing Tomi Lahren’s post: ‘PSA For Boyish Men’.
- Communication: can a relationship grow out of texting or sound bite sized conversations?
- What are the benefits of Martial arts for men: patience, endurance & self confidence.
- Saturday is the Feast of the Most Holy Name of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Do you ever face circumstances that are more than you can handle? Call upon the name of Mary.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |