- A happy, long-lasting relationship may lead to a healthy old age
- Tony – in Confession, do I tell the priest I’m sorry for all my sins?
- Rose – I have received the first vaccine and some people are telling me that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. Patrick makes it crystal clear that this is not the case.
- Patrick cautions to be careful when listening to so-called “seers” who preach doom and gloom. He suggests tuning that out because you are not obligated to concentrate on the negative.
- Chris – Question about whether politicians should publicly repent?
- Mercedes – What does it mean in the Apostle’s Creed when Jesus “descended into hell?”
- Antonio – How many different churches are within the Catholic Church system?
- The Talk Heard Around the World
- Joanne 10-years-old – Did Adam and Eve’s kids have to marry and have kids of their own?
- Jeff – Question about the book “The Imitation of Christ.” Are these actually Christ’s words?
- Jill – My son is dating an Evangelical and I need advice?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |