- Maria – When we pray novenas Can I just read it or does my family have to read it today?
- Lu – What is the value of Mass on TV? Especially rebroadcasts?
- Isabelle 8-year-old – If you are in Purgatory at the end of the world, do you stay there or go right to heaven?
- Luke – Can you recommend a good Catholic home school High School online?
- Roland – What is your opinion on Catholic involvement in free masonry?
- Veronica – People are saying that religion is being suppressed. I am seeing the opposite. What have you experienced?
- Mary – Is there scripture proof that pre-marital acts are mortal sins?
- Dana – Question about Genesis 3:16. Is a woman a second class citizen to the man?
- Greg – Is there a sin of self-righteousness?
- Tom – When will we be able to sing at Church again?
- Raymond – How can I debate my non-denominational friend who asks about Catholic politicians and their voting record?
- Dorothy – Why would God create a world when He knew we would sin and cause so much pain for His son?
- Jim – In the Divine Mercy Chaplet. How can we offer the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity?
- Mark – If a priest wrongly grants absolution is it a sin and at what level?
- Richard – Does the Church have a teaching on RCIA stoles?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |