- Strange, distant space object, that looks like a jellyfish, is sending out ultra-low frequency radio signals. Patrick explains why proof of Aliens does not disprove anything in the Bible. It just means we have more souls to evangelize.
- John – When does Religion/Faith say no to science?
- Janet – Is it irreverent/disrespectful to be celebrating a birthday party on Holy Saturday?
- Patty – Is confirmation valid when a Q-tip or cotton ball is used?
- Amy – We had our third miscarriage. Mother-in-law disagrees with us on babies is a Unitarian Universalist. What do the Unitarian Universalists believe?
- Federico – Question about the creation of the world
- Chris – Question about the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and the value of praying the chaplet for someone on their deathbed
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |