- Patrick continues the conversation with John from the previous hour
- Rose – How can you go to confession over IVF, and be sorry when you have beautiful children from the procedure?
- Monica – My friend is going through fertility treatments, how can I approach her with what I learned today?
- Brian – Have you heard of the shoes from Nike dedicated to Satan?
- Joe – I need a book on the existence of God geared for a teenager. What do you think?
- Maria – I’m starting to be bothered by receiving Communion in the hand. The priest got upset when I tried to receive on the tongue.
- Cecilia – Some Jewish people say that Christians and Catholics are only good for the reward of heaven. What do you think?
- Mike – Is it ok to listen to Mass on the radio while I do work around the house?
- Israel – I think Lucifer means light. What does Satan mean?
- Lori – I did IVF and was a lukewarm Catholic. My daughters beauty brought me back to practicing my faith. God brought good out of my evil act.
- Jim – My wife and I are married in the Orthodox Church. Do we have to live as brother and sister?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |