- Mike – In one Gospel account it seems like Judas took the morsel and left. Is that correct?
- Theresa – Giving pro-choice politicians communion confuses people to make it look like abortion is ok
- Patrick talks about “Weaponizing” the Eucharist
- Robert – People are open to this because they don’t believe in the real presence
- Joyce – Aren’t there a lot of people like Judas in that they don’t trust God to keep them healthy?
- Tina – Watched your debate with Christopher Hawkins and found it very helpful with the atheist debate
- Betty Anne – If God is so forgiving, why did he say it was better if Judas had never been born?
- Beth – I had an abortion when I was younger and explained how wrong it was. Kids today don’t think anything of abortion. They don’t take it seriously.
- Janet – Agrees that Biden should not receive Communion. Also, trying to understand when the prayer says “heaven and earth shall pass away.”
- Carlos – I am a high school teacher and find it hard to stand up for the teachings of the Faith but appreciate your encouragement on this topic of Communion
- Carolyn – Shouldn’t we be welcoming people home for Easter?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |