- Patrick responds to Claire’s email. She is disappointed with Patrick for his commentary on Jesus having blue eyes in a popular series about his life.
- Patrick responds to Jen’s email. She is disappointed with Patrick’s coverage of the Pew research about President Biden
- Nicki – Before Moses, people knew what was right and wrong, but how did they know?
- Greg – Question about the translation of the Nicene Creed
- Patrick shares that he’s been reading a Tom Petty biography and contemplates the spiritual potential if his energies were spent being a more holy man and encourages each of us to be just that
- David – Question about first Friday and first Saturday devotions
- Andrew – In regards to Biden, he wasn’t always pro-abortion, just when it politically beneficial did he switch
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |