- Ireland’s student nurses not permitted employment unless they have received a COVID vaccination
- Liz – Why should Patrick codify scripture and truth by telling people not to write nasty grams to Father Rocky?
- Jeff – If life started in the garden, why do churches not have gardens?
- Jean – Question about receiving communion in the state of grace
- Patrick shares an unforgettable talk he attended where he was told there are two types of people, winners and losers. Winners go to Heaven. Losers go to Hell.
- John – Is it customary to cover statues and how often do churches do it?
- Kate – Question regarding homosexuality in the Church
- Gavin, 7-years-old, asks Why did God create bugs?
- Tom – Why does only one of the Gospels mention St Dismas (The Good Thief)?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |