- Jesus suffered for all of our sins, yours and mine. It’s incomprehensible the suffering he endured for us.
- Bob – Why do we seem to preach acceptance today but in the time of Jesus they taught repentance?
- Paulette – Do only Catholics go to Heaven because only we have the Eucharist?
- Daniel – How to explain to his brother the true presence?
- Teresa – Please explain the ‘sacrifice’ aspect of Mass?
- Jenny – should we be praying Sorrowful Mysteries all week since it’s Holy Week?
- Michael – Why did some disciples leave after Jesus talked about the Eucharist in John 6
- Barbara – Why does Joe Biden not have to go to confession if he’s in mortal sin?
- Rob – Question regarding receiving communion during pandemic
- Sam – Coming home to the Catholic Church this weekend!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |