- Patrick recommends watching the movie Jesus of Nazareth and shares Claire’s, and others, follow-up emails from yesterday’s show concerning that movie.
- Ava, 9 years-old – Jesus rose in three days according to the bible, but Fri-Sun isn’t three days
- Lettie – Why does a good God allow for bad things to happen?
- Lee Ann – Was the scourging done in public?
- Agnes – No bells yesterday during the consecration, but a different clacker instrument was used. Why?
- Patrick answers an email from Marty. Marty asks, “I can’t find in the Bible where it mentions Hail Mary, Confession, or Rosary beads. Also, why should I be sad on Good Friday? I know the ending to the story!”
- Jerry – Can a priest forgive all sins or can some only be forgiven by a bishop?