- Paul – Why do we say “Let us pray” during Mass?
Rose – Is it sinful if she told someone what she said in confession?
- Alice – Did the trinity exist before the birth of Jesus?
- Tom – Question about cell phones in Church and in the confessional
- Patrick shares the terrifying story of when he was in Confession and realized he was mic’d up and his entire confession might be recorded and heard by others
- Maria – Wants to make sure she has the correct understanding of the term grace.
- Christopher – I want to become Catholic. What study materials should I along with RCIA?
- Patrick reads and responds to an email from Elisa: How can you say IVF is a mortal sin when good Catholic families have used it?
- Kristen – Asks for clarification on Sacramental marriages
- Paul – My son has disowned me w/o explanation. What can I do to help mend things?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |