- Patrick walks the audience through St. Thomas Aquinas’s “5 Arguments for the Existence of God”, showing that anyone who masters these proofs can speak intelligently and persuasively with an atheist about the existence of God
- Gwen – Question about confession and Divine Mercy Sunday
- Mike – Comment: Number of possible sequences in an amino acid cannot be by chance
- Bobby – I received general absolution, so now can I receive communion?
- Kyle – Why do we refer to Jesus as the Word of God?
- Terri – Her daughter doesn’t want kids. What should she say to her?
- John – When can a priest refuse absolution?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |