- Steve – What would Patrick say about trading one selfishness for another just to have kids at your deathbed?
- God does not expect, nor does the Church require you to crank out as many babies as possible. It means to be open to life and to God’s plan for you.
- Cecilia – Question about the first five Saturday devotions
- Jose – A priest told me that God doesn’t expect me to be perfect but to be faithful.
- Sal – I made the Marian Consecration. Do I need to be specific with my intentions anymore when I pray? Does Mary know what my prayers will be?
- Angie – Why did Jesus say to the good thief “this day you will be with me in paradise.” when Jesus descended into hell for three days?
- Chris – Are there any other saints besides Thomas Aquinas who list reasons for the existence of God?
- Herb – Why would anyone say there is no God?
- Mary – Where in the Bible does it say that we have our own personal guardian angel?
- Lori – Would you receive communion in the hand if you had to?
- Mary – What are the conditions to receive a plenary indulgence?
- Shirley – Do we know if St. JPII contemplated any other mysteries than the Luminous Mysteries?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |