- Patrick shares what the Catechism says about last rites and pleads with someone who is dying to ask for “The Apostolic Pardon”.
- Jean – My husband was able to receive last rites
- Jody – Do you know anything about the Bible in a year podcast? Any advice for those who are reading the bible for the first time?
- Billie – Question about the anointing of the sick while I was pregnant
- Jim – Asks for a clarification on the apostolic pardon.
- Cynthia – Is it a sacrilege for my Catholic son to perform a civil wedding?
- Robin – My son was battling cancer and received the anointing of the sick for strengthening before he died
- Patricia – Question about Anointing of the sick during COVID. Priest had to stand in the doorway.
- Sergio – Son struggling with creation in 7 days. Need a book recommendation for the creation story
- Gwen – I have a question about the Apostolic Pardon
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |