Special Guest Host Jim Burnham
- Mike – He falls asleep praying the rosary. Is that a sin?
- Cardinal Burke’s statement on receiving communion while persisting in public grave sin
- Gloria – After making mistakes in her own life, she now understands how people think their lives are okay and sinless, but we need to be better and live the way God wants us to.
- Joe – Is it any wonder that the Eucharist isn’t taken seriously?
- Rob – How does this conversation relate to regular non-popular Catholics, like his family who he is having issues with?
- Maria – Enough is enough, and politicizing the faith is awful.