- Patrick describes the different ways in which we use the word “pray” and what the word really means.
- Mary – What is the role of Godparents?
- Brian – How to explain correctly that Jesus is God?
- 3-Year-Old abandoned in a cemetery before Christmas is reunited with his Dad, and then was flooded with gifts from community
- Deputy who was abandoned as baby donates Christmas gifts to children’s shelter in Calif.
- Brian – Comment on cancel culture and how it even seems to happen to Patrick from other Catholics
- Mark – What constitutes grave matter for mortal sin
- George – What is the difference between praying to God and praying the Saints?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |