- Patrick continues his conversation with Elvira from the previous hour about the difference between the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church.
- Charlie – Has brothers ashes, wants to know what to do with them?
- Tony and wife – How can God be all knowing? Does He know our free will?
- Baseball Says Cuba ‘Sí,’ Georgia ‘No’
- Black Lives Matter’s Patrisse Cullors is being criticized for buying $1.4M home in White enclave
- Larry – Can someone plan to have a Josephite marriage and not have children?
- Brushing teeth twice a day, regular trips to the dentist help keep Alzheimer’s disease away
- Paula – why did God have to go in and punish/wipe out the native people living in their land in the OT
- John – is confused by Patrick’s comments about marriage not needing to be consummated. Is that really true?
- John – Question about verse about Hanna being given “portions” – different Bible verses say different things, so why is it not consistent?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |